Word of the Day!

Word of the Day

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Donna

These are the rules: (and I'm glad she posted them, because I didn't really know what it meant when she said she tagged me.)
*Link to the person who tagged you. (this means to make their name a clickable link, which I did.).
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
*Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
*Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Six facts about me:

1. My favorite novel, if I have to choose one, is The Grapes of Wrath, by John Steinbeck.

2. I have visited four foreign countries: Mexico, Canada, Peru, and Ecuador.

3. I am on page 220 of my first novel (Not my first novel attempt, however. None of the others made it past page 40.)

4. My current goals include reading through the New Testament in Spanish, and sewing a pair of jeans that fit well. Both may take awhile to accomplish.

5. I used to be a certified EMT (Emergency Medical Technician), but I'm pretty sure my certification has lapsed. I live too far out in the country now to make any kind of reasonable response time to calls.

6. I always thought it would be pretty cool to go hang-gliding.

Now to tag some random people (okay, not six, because then I would have to get really random): Retro Grace, TootsieGrace, Patternaholic

4 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

Awesome Amanda. I'm glad you played the game.
So, you're WRITING a novel? Can you tell us a bit about it sometime in your blog? Way cool!

I love your two goals....!!
Take care!
Donna

Donna Hodgson said...

Also, congrats on being the "featured member" at PR! Did you check it out today????

Muffin Recipes said...

Grreat blog you have

Muffin Recipes said...

Thanks for sharinng