Word of the Day!

Word of the Day

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bad blogger

I'm about to go to Black Mesa Bible Camp for a week as a camp counselor, so you won't be hearing anything out of me for a few days.

It should be fun, but hot. It's always hot.

I went to Black Mesa from the time I was nine until I graduated high school, and I love going back and seeing kids enjoying the same things I did.

I'm all prepared with supplies to make friendship bracelets in the not-unlikely event of a rainstorm that confines me to a small cabin with 15 hyper little girls for an hour or two.

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

I was a girls camp counselor at our Bible camp for two years in a row. It was the highlight of my year. I loved being with those girls. 7-12 year olds.
God bless and have a great time!!