Word of the Day!

Word of the Day

Thursday, November 29, 2007

During my absence...


Last week was a busy week. We did a lot of driving. See, Brandon and I finally got to go to Ruidoso and Carlsbad Caverns, as we've been planning to for a couple of months now. Finally all the farm work was out of the way.

Then we had Thanksgiving at his grandparents, and the day after Thanksgiving we went to Texline for a meal with my family (my grandmother and aunt on my dad's side, my parents, and my brother and sister). I ate enough turkey and ham to last me for a month or two. The big news of the week was that my sister, who is expecting, had the sonogram to determine the sex of the baby, and it will be a little boy. So expect little overalls and things in the near future. We are all very excited. It will be the first grandchild for my parents, and my first nephew.

3 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

OOHHhhh...went to Carlsbad Caverns last year and LOVED it. It was the highlight of our NM trip. We walked down and took the "lift" up.

Anonymous said...

I didn't hear that you guys went to Carlsbad Caverns too. I only briefly heard about the Ruidoso part. Was it your first time to go there?

bee said...

Wow! I have not been to your site in a long time! You have some really neat stuff (sorry Rachel) on here. I will be visiting more often. Like Brandon in his hat. Looks like you had a fun vacation. Keep up the good work and the interesting posts and tips.